Skip to content
Biobanking & Regenerative Medicine Congress – November 2018, London
- Hear from and meet with the leading figures in the Biobanking and Regenerative medicine field. Attendees include: Vice President, Atherys; Principal Scientist, Abbvie; Associate Director, Sanofi Genzyme
- Discover collaborative solutions to biobanking and its role in biomarker translational development, biomarker-driven clinical trials and precision medicine
- Meet with key industry figures – Europe’s leading biorepositories, blood banks and biobanks to explore key insights into biosample management, standards, quality management as well as future advances in areas such as mobile bio-banking, digital and cloud based sample management.
- Discuss the latest innovations in regenerative medicine development & clinical trials. Current case studies in discovery, development and clinical trials taking in the stem cells, development of CAR T cell therapy and tissue engineering areas.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities. The two-day congress offers dedicated networking breaks creating an interactive platform for scientific discussions and 1-2-1 meetings. The exhibition hall and poster presentation spaces offer a relaxed and professional environment for discussion
- A high quality programme devised with the help of our esteemed advisory board.